Siddharth Pithani, a close source and friend of the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who apparently lived at the actor’s home for a year (even during the time of death) shared WhatsApp messages that were from OP Singh, Sushant’s brother-in-law.
Siddharth at that time was supposed to share those messages to Sushant as the latter was not in touch with his family then.
Shared by India Today, all of the texts indicated that Sushant’s family was unhappy with the company he surrounded himself with as they thought those people had unhelpful habits. In the now-viral images shared by Pithani himself (who submitted these to the Mumbai Police), five rather unhappy messages can be seen, all from OP Singh.
The texts were apparently sent in the month of February. Another major event happening that month was when OP Singh contacted the Mumbai Police on the 25th of February saying that Sushant’s life may be under some sort of threat.
WhatsApp messages (in order):
1. Reached Chandigarh. Thanks for your fervent invitation to Mumbai. It connected me to scores of old friends.
2. Appreciating that you are not in charge of your life, career or house, I am happy that I guessed the situation correctly and planned my visit accordingly.
3. Please keep my wife away from your problems. It is because of company you keep, unhelpful habits and gross mismanagement. I am determined to ensure that my wife is not penalised only because she is good…
4. Appreciating that I am the only one who can help you, I am still available. In case of need, tell whoever is in charge of your upkeep and maintenance – your girlfriend, her family or your manager -to work out a mutually agreeable arrangement with my office.
5. The message is to let you know my thoughts on the subject. If you find it unnecessary, simply ignore, have a government to run, a department to manage and a family to look after. Awfully “1 short on time and energy.
Towards the end of these text forwards, it has been mentioned that they were from ‘Jijaji’.