Today, Sushant Singh Rajput would’ve been 35 years old and we miss the late actor dearly.
In his loving memory, we’re remembering 10 empowering quotes said by the late actor himself.
1. “I have been overshadowed for the first 25 years of my life when I was nobody to the world. But I was a superstar in my head!”
2. “For me the opposite of happiness is not sadness, but boredom.”
3. “Just doing good work matters to me. I might be doing TV, theatre or movies or, for that matter, open a canteen in a film city or work on my short films. I don’t have the fear of failure.”
4. “I won’t lie and say that I’m not seduced by fame and money. But what has kept me going is the excitement of finding a character and living him.”
5. “I want to fail, but it should not be a mediocre failure. It should be massive. Ek ehsaas karne ke liye it is important to fail badly and destroy me as an individual. At the same time, I don’t want mediocre success either.”